- Events on July 22, 2014
- slc.rbStarts: 6:30 pm Ends: - 8:00 pmLocation: SLCC Miller Corporate Partnership Center 9750 S 300 W Sandy, UTDescription: 3rd Floor Room 333
Contact: Jake Mallory, tinomen @gmail.com
Check http://utruby.org/ for more info.
- Events on July 23, 2014
- UtahJS LunchStarts: 11:45 am Ends: - 12:45 pmLocation: See mailing list for detailsDescription: Lunch rotates between cities every week. See the mailing list for details.
- Hack Night - GDI (Girl Develop It)Starts: 5:30 pm Ends: - 7:30 pmLocation: Instructure - 6330 S 3000 E #700, Salt Lake City, UTDescription: Our first Hack Night!!
This is a super relaxed gathering to work on anything you want, whether it be brushing up on your coding skills or working on projects. All languages and skill levels welcome. Bring your laptop (don't forget to bring your power cable!) and hang out with us for a few hours. You could learn something new, or help someone out. :)
RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/Girl-Develop-It-Salt-Lake-City/events/167368832/
Hack Night will be hosted every 4th Wednesday of the month at Instructure, and drinks will be provided - thank you Instructure!
- Events on July 25, 2014
- SLC Nerd LunchStarts: 12:00 pm Ends: - 2:00 pmLocation: TBD
- Air Quality "Big Data" Competition Kick offStarts: 12:00 pm Ends: - 1:00 pmLocation: The Leonardo, East 500 South, Salt Lake City, UT, United StatesDescription: We are kicking off the Cooperation with this first standup/training meeting. We will be talking about the things below and basically everything you need to get started. You are not going to want to miss this so you can be part of the rest of the events during the summer.
The items we will cover.
1: Where is the group getting data ?
2: Where are we housing it?
3: How we will be using Jira and Project Task Boards
4: What are we doing?
5: Why are we doing this?
We will be broadcasting the session via google as well and will update this page with a link as soon as we have it. We would like as many people as we can on site. Pizza will be brought in for lunch.
Find out more info at
Events This Week